非常歡迎您光臨「sec.ventures」（以下簡稱本網站），為了讓您能夠安心使用本網站的各項服務與資訊，特此向您說明本網站的隱私權保護政策，以保障您的權益，請您詳閱下列內容： 一、隱私權保護政策的適用範圍 隱私權保護政策內容，包括本網站如何處理在您使用網站服務時收集到的個人識別資料。隱私權保護政策不適用於本網站以外的相關連結網站，也不適用於非本網站所委託或參與管理的人員。 二、個人資料的蒐集、處理及利用方式 當您造訪本網站或使用本網站所提供之功能服務時，我們將視該服務功能性質，請您提供必要的個人資料，並在該特定目的範圍內處理及利用您的個人資料；非經您書面同意，本網站不會將個人資料用於其他用途。 本網站在您使用服務信箱、問卷調查等互動性功能時，會保留您所提供的姓名、電子郵件地址、聯絡方式及使用時間等。 於一般瀏覽時，伺服器會自行記錄相關行徑，包括您使用連線設備的IP位址、使用時間、使用的瀏覽器、瀏覽及點選資料記錄等，做為我們增進網站服務的參考依據，此記錄為內部應用，決不對外公佈。 為提供精確的服務，我們會將收集的問卷調查內容進行統計與分析，分析結果之統計數據或說明文字呈現，除供內部研究外，我們會視需要公佈統計數據及說明文字，但不涉及特定個人之資料。 三、資料之保護 本網站主機均設有防火牆、防毒系統等相關的各項資訊安全設備及必要的安全防護措施，加以保護網站及您的個人資料採用嚴格的保護措施，只由經過授權的人員才能接觸您的個人資料，相關處理人員皆簽有保密合約，如有違反保密義務者，將會受到相關的法律處分。 如因業務需要有必要委託其他單位提供服務時，本網站亦會嚴格要求其遵守保密義務，並且採取必要檢查程序以確定其將確實遵守。 四、網站對外的相關連結 本網站的網頁提供其他網站的網路連結，您也可經由本網站所提供的連結，點選進入其他網站。但該連結網站不適用本網站的隱私權保護政策，您必須參考該連結網站中的隱私權保護政策。 五、與第三人共用個人資料之政策 本網站絕不會提供、交換、出租或出售任何您的個人資料給其他個人、團體、私人企業或公務機關，但有法律依據或合約義務者，不在此限。 前項但書之情形包括不限於： 經由您書面同意。 法律明文規定。 為免除您生命、身體、自由或財產上之危險。 與公務機關或學術研究機構合作，基於公共利益為統計或學術研究而有必要，且資料經過提供者處理或蒐集著依其揭露方式無從識別特定之當事人。 當您在網站的行為，違反服務條款或可能損害或妨礙網站與其他使用者權益或導致任何人遭受損害時，經網站管理單位研析揭露您的個人資料是為了辨識、聯絡或採取法律行動所必要者。 有利於您的權益。 本網站委託廠商協助蒐集、處理或利用您的個人資料時，將對委外廠商或個人善盡監督管理之責。 六、Cookie之使用 為了提供您最佳的服務，本網站會在您的電腦中放置並取用我們的Cookie，若您不願接受Cookie的寫入，您可在您使用的瀏覽器功能項中設定隱私權等級為高，即可拒絕Cookie的寫入，但可能會導至網站某些功能無法正常執行 。 七、隱私權保護政策之修正 本網站隱私權保護政策將因應需求隨時進行修正，修正後的條款將刊登於網站上。
Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to 姆育創意股份有限公司, 臺北市中正區汀州路二段一八六號四樓.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Taiwan
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to SEC夏令營 冬令營, accessible from https://sec.ventures
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage DataUsage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media ServicesThe Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal DataThe Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal DataThe security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +886962046068